VIRTUAL CASHBACK HUBS
Impact Arts are running free weekly online drop-in sessions for young people aged 14-19 from across Scotland.
Angela Wilson (Impact Arts ) - 13/01/2022
Young People can drop in to the free sessions on zoom and explore creativity, imagination and making through digital and visual art.
Whatever your level of experience, Cashback to the Future is for you - whether you consider yourself creative or not, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with enthusiastic, friendly and skilled tutors who will help you reach artistic heights!
To be eligible for the Cashback to the Future programme, the young person must be aged 14-19 and either:
• Living in an area of deprivation (as defined by the Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation)
• At risk of disengaging from school
• At risk of engaging in anti-social behaviour
• Living with a disability or mental health condition
• Over 16 and not in employment, education or training.
Online CashBack Hubs will run on the following dates
Thurs 16:00 – 17:30
Thurs 18:00 – 19:30
Fri 11:00 – 12:30
Fri 13:00 – 14:30
If you have a young person that you feel would benefit from our programme you can use the referral form on our website(link below) or contact email@example.com.