All In Renfrewshire - Supported Employment Programme
ENABLE Works’ All in Renfrewshire Project provides a personalised support service for people with Additional Support Needs, aged 16+ and based in Renfrewshire, to help find and keep a paid job. Our support is personal to you – we will work with you to meet your needs.
Author: ENABLE Works (Enable Works )
How does it work?
Once you choose to take part, we will:
• Match you with an Employment Co-Ordinator who will offer you one-to one support throughout your employability journey
• Help you to develop a work-focused action plan through personalised
support which will look at setting goals and removing your barriers to
• Help you to identify your individual skills and qualities and how these
will fit with job roles available in your area
• Offer support with confidence building & personal motivation
• Give you the opportunity to participate in sector-based training such as
CV building, job searching, interview skills & money management.
• Teach you how to find job opportunities through various routes,
including our Employer Engagement Team, local press, social media,
recruitment agencies and more!
• Our support will continue when you find your dream job, through
in-work coaching and mentoring, as well as chatting to employers to
make sure any reasonable adjustments are put in place- we will be
with you every step of the way!